they have turned the tender, c real homemade taste. such that my mother prepares the best!
1. 700 grams of cheese.
2. 2 large or 3 small eggs.
3. sugar 4 tablespoons (can be with a slide).
4. Article 5 muka-. spoons.
5. 1/2 tsp salt.
6. vanilla to taste.
7. sunflower oil for frying.
1. Mix all the ingredients into a homogeneous mass.
2. to separate a plate, pour the flour. spoon dipped in water type in a little cottage cheese weight. each cheesecake lightly roll in flour, shake off excess and form cheesecakes.
3. in the refractory pan, heat the sunflower oil.
4. fry over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden.
5. ready cheesecakes neatly lay out on a plate (pre-laying at her napkin).
Serve with jam, cream or condensed milk. mmm ... it's very tasty ^^^
^^^ Bon appetit! ^^^